sweet!

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Excellent. I'm a weeklong owner of a Cortex :wink2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice! Does this mean we can get a special price on the Cortex?

Thanks!

·
Banned
7,067 Posts
Rob I thought you sold your Superchips tuner in the for sale area.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Can anyone confirm the Superchips reduces TM in first from a dig? People tell of improved 1-2 & 2-3 shifts with tires chirping but still they have difficulty spinning em in 1st. If they'll spin with the higher shifts shouldn't they also easily spin from a dig if TM is similarly reduced there?

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Can anyone confirm the Superchips reduces TM in first from a dig? People tell of improved 1-2 & 2-3 shifts with tires chirping but still they have difficulty spinning em in 1st. If they'll spin with the higher shifts shouldn't they also easily spin from a dig if TM is similarly reduced there?
With the stock tires I could spin them from a dig. Apply the brake a little, and I could burn threw second. I now have Invos on the rear, and they stick much better.

·
Registered
133 Posts
With the stock tires I could spin them from a dig. Apply the brake a little, and I could burn threw second. I now have Invos on the rear, and they stick much better.
Did you notice much of a difference in the tires spinning easier from a dig after the SC tune?

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
STILL waiting for G8 GXP to show up on their product list !

·
Registered
334 Posts
I thought it was customary that new vendors sponsor a group buy? If so, I'm in!!!!

OK, maybe it's not customary but I am still in.

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Another month goes by........

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Exchanged PMs about the GXP cortex with Scott at SC and he said it's still in the queue, but no date yet.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts

·
Its Good To Be Tha King
9,064 Posts
Still patiently waiting here
No new news on the GXP tunes, maybe Scott can comment :)

On the CAI Tunes, everyone involved wants the new tunes to be the best they can. All input from the beta's are taken in and adjustments are being made, and then retested again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts