Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
We at The Auto Pharmacy are proud to be a sponsor of the G8 Board.
We aim to sell the best detailing products, at the best prices. But we don't just sell them, we use them! We have been detailing high end sports cars for a combined 20 years and know how to do things properly. If you Have ANY detailing questions, feel free to ask us and we will help you through it as much as possible.
In the Meantime, please enjoy 15% off all our great products: just use code G8Board at checkout

Have A Great July 4th!
-Matt
TheAutoPharmacy.com

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
Welcome.
Quick question for you - Do you have anything G8 specific in your "Auto Extras" section?
I admit I haven't gone through each section there but I figured you could give me a quick answer and ensure I didn't miss anything.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Welcome to the forum as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Although we do not carry anything G8 specific in stock. If you see something in the auto extras section that you would like for your car, we would be more than happy to look for it (suspension, lighting, floor mats, etc). We are always looking to expand our selection of everything, so if anyone has any suggestions or products they like, we always like to hear about them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts