Pontiac G8 Forum banner

561 - 563 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had realized a while back my factory subs were wired backwards from the factory so I installed 2 Kicker 8's and rewired them last night. Took the chance to lay down some sound mat under the rear seat which really helped out with what little drone in the car I had.

Installed BMR front and rear sway bars, Whiteline End links, BMR trailing arms and PPV shocks on Tein springs. Ordered a Circle D Billet Multi disc Torque Converter and installed the 3.27 Camaro rear end with Whiteline Poly bushings. Got in touch with Pat out in Victoria for a tune some time in the beginning of July.

Tonight is rear Brembos with Slotted/CD'd 2015 Chevy SS rotors. Also install the rear shocks since I only got the front done the other night.

Tossed a rev at a Black G8 GT off 1604 and Culebra today. Don't know who you are.

Hello Mason.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
What's up everybody? I'm looking for a shop or even an individual local to SA that can do a bit of welding for me. While under my car I realized that one of the rear sway bar mounting brackets had completely fallen off. I bought two new brackets and was looking for someone who could weld some small strengthening gussets (the small triangular pieces with the arrows pointing towards them) to them to help this from happening again. I'm looking for something similar to the picture below. If you know of anyone or anywhere that can do this please let me know. Thanks.

Terry, I could most likely get that done for you. Sorry I didn't see this until now.

Dave
Well, the same thing happened again. My driver's side sway bar bracket broke and fell off. I've ordered two new brackets and I'd like to get the gussets welded in to the new brackets like in the pic above. Anyone out there with a welder?

@RamJet does your offer still stand?

561 - 563 of 563 Posts