Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 563 Posts

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
Hey guys the semester at St. Marys is almost finished we need to get together before i have to bring up the truck to move my stuff out...on a bright side just got back from vegas for my 21st bday :) it was fun haha
When were you in Vegas? I was just there on Sunday and Monday. I was there for work though... I bet I had less fun than you and even less than the GSA employees. :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
DCC Jorge
140 Posts
Vegas was crazy was there friday to tuesday! and yeah its just a non stop party all the time lol. You can pretty much go out and walk around with alcohol in your hand and nobody will tell you anything. and i remember the most important parts lol

I got to race an F430 those things are nice! and also got taken on a couple drifting laps in a z06 :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
My car is now out of the shop :). If anybody is down for a meet this wknd, let me know . Not sure if I'm ready for twisties though, as I'm trying to preserve my new look.

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
I got to race an F430 those things are nice!
They're definitely nice. Although there was an F430 spider at the Texas Mile and my 4-door grocery-getter beat him: 167.9mph to 166.1mph. I'd still trade straight up though. :)

Did you mean you raced against one or you drove one?

·
DCC Jorge
140 Posts
Yeah they are fast but not 300 gs fast lol and i got to get in one and race at a road course at this place called Exotics racing.

·
DCC Vice President
157 Posts
Great night to hang out at Biff Buzby's ! Come on DCC come hang out

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
Alright guys. It's official- Black Betty is for sale or part out. There's a thread in the for sale section if you are interested in any go-fast or look-sexy mods. I'm going to give you local guys a significant discount so pm me if you are interested in something.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Just a heads up, I already called Dibs on the headers back to the solos. Just need someone to grab the supercharger. Cmon guys! Don't miss out!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm new on this and i wanted to know if there are any meets or car shows in s.a near six flags cause I'm headed up there next month 8th 9th 10th weekend. I wanted to see all the nice looking g8s. So holla at me if anything is going on thanks. Btw I'm from corpus/robstown area. Peace

·
Registered
62 Posts
Btw my bro has a srt8 charger and wants to run a g8 when we go up there and he is all stock. I guess he wants to see where his car is at. LoL :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I'm new on this and i wanted to know if there are any meets or car shows in s.a near six flags cause I'm headed up there next month 8th 9th 10th weekend. I wanted to see all the nice looking g8s. So holla at me if anything is going on thanks. Btw I'm from corpus/robstown area. Peace
Welcome bro, I grew up in CC. A Bluff Rat LOL. But anyway, things have been a bit quiet with our crew lately. Mainly because the members that normally set things up are pretty busy. I'm going to Korea in a couple months, Justin is selling his ride, and Ben works as a DJ most weekends. No one else has stepped up yet to plan an event so we are kinda stagnant right now. We do got some new faces that might be interested in setting something up... Any takers???? LOL

As for your bro, if Justin still has Black Betty I'm sure he can let him know how his Srt8 measures up. Lmao

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Rob, a frind of mine gust bought 2 G8GT's Looking for GXP wheels.

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
Btw my bro has a srt8 charger and wants to run a g8 when we go up there and he is all stock. I guess he wants to see where his car is at. LoL :)
I'll run him. I just have a few bolt-ons. :)

Probably won't be a G8 owner next month though.... :( Give me a year or so and then I'll run him in my next car. ;)

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
Also, I'm thinking about running her at the track one more time before I start tearing her apart. I might go to Battle of the Brands tomorrow. The guy who won it last week ran mid 13's in a stock Challenger RT.... It'd be nice to get a little trophy before I let her go. Haven't decide for sure though because I've been advertising that the rear end has never been to the track so I'd have to change that....

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome bro, I grew up in CC. A Bluff Rat LOL. But anyway, things have been a bit quiet with our crew lately. Mainly because the members that normally set things up are pretty busy. I'm going to Korea in a couple months, Justin is selling his ride, and Ben works as a DJ most weekends. No one else has stepped up yet to plan an event so we are kinda stagnant right now. We do got some new faces that might be interested in setting something up... Any takers???? LOL

As for your bro, if Justin still has Black Betty I'm sure he can let him know how his Srt8 measures up. Lmao

I was thinking we needed to have another meet real soon since Justin is going to be selling his car & you'll be out of the states for a while. Not sure where the best hangout spots would be, but I'm cool with helping to set something up.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Also, I'm thinking about running her at the track one more time before I start tearing her apart. I might go to Battle of the Brands tomorrow. The guy who won it last week ran mid 13's in a stock Challenger RT.... It'd be nice to get a little trophy before I let her go. Haven't decide for sure though because I've been advertising that the rear end has never been to the track so I'd have to change that....

What time is this battle of the brands? I might be able to make it

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Rob, a frind of mine gust bought 2 G8GT's Looking for GXP wheels.
If hes interested I can sell him mine. Since he's your friend I'll let em go for 1k. Wheels and tires. He can always look at my for sale post on here or Craigslist.

We usually do Dave and Busters for meets, but any place with parking will do. Yea we do need to get together sometime soon.

·
Who is John Galt?
749 Posts
What time is this battle of the brands? I might be able to make it
Gates open at like 6pm but racing starts at 7 and Battle of the Brands starts around 8 or 9. You have to run a couple of times before Battle of the Brands starts to participate.

·
Registered
679 Posts
What's everybody think about June 2nd or 9th for a meet?

41 - 60 of 563 Posts