Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Everybody,
It's good to be here. Probably wouldn't have sponsored without great support on this http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13753 thread.

TSS-Radio sells a wide variety of SIRIUS XM Parts and Accessories. We recently got our hands on a Piece that will allow you Factory Like SIRIUS in the 2009 Pontiac G8s and its here http://www.tss-radio.com/sirius-connect-sirgm2l-p-6600.html

We try to be as helpful and supportive as possible and let me know if you have any other suggestions. I actually just forwarded a request to Panavise to make a Custom Mount for the Pontiac G8 for Mobile Electronic Devices or Cell Phones. We sell those mounts for most vehicles but they haven't developed one for the G8 yet.

Besides that I'm a huge G8 fan. I was just in the car purchasing mood a few weeks ago and it was between a new G8 or a used 2008 Cadillac CTS. For me living in the city, the performance was slightly less of a factor and I choose the CTS for some of it's electronics features. I've got XM with the Best of SIRIUS and XM Nav Traffic to alert me of accidents and construction updates as well as weather. The car has a 40 GB Hard Drive and USB port. In any case it's a nice ride and I'm as happy as can be with it.

I hope to help out in any way I can with what I know about Satellite Radio on here, and if you have any other questions feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

Taylor

·
Registered
791 Posts
Welcome & props to joining. I bought my original Sirius setup from you awhile back after listening to Stern at a friend's place. Definitely better prices than the bigbox stores or from sirius.com

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome & props to joining. I bought my original Sirius setup from you awhile back after listening to Stern at a friend's place. Definitely better prices than the bigbox stores or from sirius.com
That's awesome. You just made my day. I guess some places I have to hide my love of the Howard Stern show despite it's what got me into business a few years back.

What radio do you have? If you ever order from us again, just tell them you should get a TSS T-Shirt on me :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
what does tss stand for? this is tripin me out!
LOL. I don't blame you. We used to be called "The Sirius Store" prior to Sirius selling a lot of their own stuff. We had the domain www.the-sirius-store.com. Well things were too confusing for people who weren't sure if we were a part of SIRIUS or not. So our official paperwork had TSS-Radio as a name and we had to find a DBA name and I just said let's use TSS-Radio. Doesn't make a ton of sense but what the hell does Pepsi mean or Orbitz?

·
Capital City G8
146 Posts
Taylor,
I have a 2008 G8 GT with the LCD screen & 6 disc cd changer, my understanding is that this system is not even satellite ready - do you know of any options for satellite radio for this system, I'm not too thrilled about broadcasting an independent receiver over an FM transmitter, while playing one through the AUX input is better, I've found that playing sources through this still arent the greatest quality, I'm currently looking into the possibility of replacing the factory head unit altogether. Your thoughts, ideas, and input are greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
sirrus thru 2008 radio

Trying to find some way to get sirrus radio thru 2008 radio without using add on system, is there a way to do that.

Thanks Shane

ps If not and there are some add on devices to hold the sirrus unit set up specfically for the G8 GT please advise

1 - 8 of 8 Posts