Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello G8 Board ,

I'm sure some of you have seen us in GM HighTech with our G8 #236 ] or on youtube with my car running low 12's on spray with a temp tag in the window .
We are a full service facility with 4 full time technitions specializing in anything you want to make better and all gm.
Our site has listing's of product's or Vendors we deal with .

We also have an In house AWD Mustang Dyno .

We will be posting a lot of info and test results .

Any questions

Thanks
Matt
732-349-7800
email
[email protected]

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome Matt! Quick question. On one of your youtube vid's the description said you had DR's on your G8 and I noticed you still had the stock 18" rim's on it. What DR'S did you use that fit the stock 18" rims?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome to the board from one Jersey guy to another.

VMS ecm-tcm,HRSK, GRRRR8 mods ,Kooks LTH and catted system, Magnflow mufflers , MT DRs [email protected] 1.94 60'

·
Registered
14 Posts
I say this from experince, Matt shop is one of the best out there he got me great results from my Grand Prix, that I could never get with my tuner. You give him your goal and he will get you there and prob exceed your expectations.

Ray

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
123 Posts
Nice.......... another speed shop in Jersey:popcorn2:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome Matt! Quick question. On one of your youtube vid's the description said you had DR's on your G8 and I noticed you still had the stock 18" rim's on it. What DR'S did you use that fit the stock 18" rims?
If it was on the stock wheel then it was on the Stock tire , I did borrow an MSW 18 [ amg looking ] with a 245/40/18 BFG DR .

·
I can haz Horsepower?
1,197 Posts
What rims do you use with the 17" DRs?

·
dont ask
16 Posts
Have to compliment Matt and Tune Time. I heard about them, stopped in, spent some time and was immediatly impressed. He did a tune on my stock G8 GT and as soon as I pulled out I was smiling...Thanks!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts