Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: Will sell full set of 4 or rears only. Fronts not available separately until rears are sold.
Wheels are in excellent condition. They are only used a couple of times a year and are completely detailed after each use and stored in my basement when not on the car. Tires have about a dozen passes on them. Zero street miles as I now trailer to and from the track. They have 3 passes on them as my transmission started slipping and I called it a day. They are as close to perfect as used wheels and tires can get as I'm fairly particular. I will upgrade to beadlocks if these sell. If they don't, then I won't. They are a want, not a need.
Below you can see what this package costs new. Plus the wait, which is who knows how long these days. Located in Maryland, between DC and Baltimore.
$3,500 for all 4, $2,500 for rears only, OBO. Local pick up preferred but will ship at buyers expense. Willing to drive @ an hour in any direction to facilitate an in person sale as I'd prefer you see them in person before putting cash in my hand. You won't be disappointed.
If shipping, Venmo only. Buyer pays fees if applicable and actual shipping costs.
Tire White Light Product Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Font

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Light Tread

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IMO price is too high for used wheels and tires.....yes i know they are barely used but still used none the less.
While there is some financial savings, I'm mostly providing time savings. If you are willing to pay a bit more and wait months, you should certainly order new ones. You can also feel free to PM me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Reactions: MGMGXP

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
16' trailer?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts