Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Sarcasm Personified
5,843 Posts
Red would look unbelievably bad on your car. You can either go paint to match with black lettering or Black with orange lettering.

I think the red lettering clashes on my car as it is, if you see in my sig pic. I would like to change it one day but it's not that important right now.

· IdontRe Member
950 Posts
I too would do silver.

And I too love your color.

But, I really think all white (with a layer of clear) on the caliper w/lettering that is your same orange would be the absolutely BEST color (colour) combo!!!! That would look phenomenal.

· Registered
25 Posts
I would say a light color would bring them out more so a silver with orange letters would look really nice those two colors would highlight themselves on the backdrop of black wheels and orange body looks nice now just picture brembo being able to be seen from a distance

· Registered
2,578 Posts
I'd go black to match the wheels.

· Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I say either color match or silver. Black wouldnt be bad but it wouldnt show off the brembos very well. Zodiac got it right on the red though. Red would look bad on your car I think. But Im not a fan of red on calipers even on the cars it looks good on.

· Registered
301 Posts
Yellow

· Registered
3,056 Posts
i'd vote for color matching your car. but finding color matched durable caliper paint might be tough. I had some duplicolor silver g2 caliper paint on my old car and it was close enough. Check out their website or maybe see if there's a clear.

· HeapBlaster
479 Posts
Grey, Silver, Black.... I'm not a fan of colored calipers, looks like ricer stuff to me.

· Registered
369 Posts
Here is what silver will basically look like. They might stand out a bit more on yours with the black wheels.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.