Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 776 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread where you can state what you did to Your G8, wether its drive it let it sit in your garage, mod it. Whatever you did to it today you can write it hear. Ill go first.

Just drove it to work!

·
6 Speed Maniac
475 Posts
Just let her sit in the garage. They are slathering the roads around here with this black tar crap. I like the black and white color scheme, but not like that!! LOL

·
Registered
180 Posts
Picked mine up from the body shop. Did a bit of damage to the rear bumper cover backing into my garage. The work was not cheap, but so worth it. They did a fantastic job! I am happy. My better half, not so much.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
-Disconnected the battery to hopefully remedy the P2544 DTC I got this morning by allowing the adaptive shifting to relearn.
-Gave her a nice spray wash.
-Reset my TPMS system and topped up the tire pressure after dealer neglect from rotating the tires.
-Verified that my catch can wasn't still leaking.
-Put together a spare tire kit with a winter rim/tire and some sockets.
-Stared at her beauty until my wife got jealous and told me to do the laundry.

All in all a pretty good day :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Spent $110 on car care stuff...then about 7 hours doing the following: wash, rewash, dry, preclay, clay, wipedown, pressure wash, dry, polish, buff, wipedown, liquid wax, buff, wipedown, pass out. :driving:

·
GT owner
197 Posts
Took some pictures of my car just before a big storm rolled in. Took pics until I thought the storm was getting too close so raced back to my house hoping not to get rained on, but got caught by it in the last half mile, in fact it was hailing! I was thinking crap, but there was no damage.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Left a 80 foot or so burnout on the street behind my 'hood.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Nice thread. My turn...

- tried to burn through half a tank of 87-grade gas to prepare for my new 91-octane goals. :)

Sure is fun "trying to waste gas" by driving the car extra... :wink2:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Been in garage for a week. Taking it in tomorrow morning for oil change.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Took some pictures of my car just before a big storm rolled in. Took pics until I thought the storm was getting too close so raced back to my house hoping not to get rained on, but got caught by it in the last half mile, in fact it was hailing! I was thinking crap, but there was no damage.
Nice pictures! I should get out there before one of these monsoon storms one of these days to get some cool pictrues too!

·
Master Sheep Hurdler
1,611 Posts
Looked at it longingly as I passed by...and then jumped in the truck and went 4-wheeling to the swimming hole.:driving:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Had my new tires installed on my "new" for "me" rims. Found out that the factory lugnuts won't fit the new wheels. :-(

1 - 20 of 776 Posts