Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its the Stryker Blue one. Comfort and Sound package, so fully loaded basically.

Added aftermarket rims (stock size) , tinted windows, and have blue LED for my interior instead of the red…radio, A/C , windows…all the switches.

Just turned 40,000

KBB and NADA is around 22k-24k for private seller and low 20's high teens for trade in.

Asking 23,700 be to much?

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
You can always bump it down , so you have room to work with...........

·
Registered
516 Posts
IMO i think that is starting too high. If you check out auto trader or it is this way in my area anyway you can get a GT with a reasonable amount of miles for that 22-24K range off of a dealer lot. I KBBed my V6 today and I was at $17,250 for a trade with 32K miles. Granted I do not have any options but I think thats fair Considering I bougt it for $20,200 3 years ago. My guess is you'd get $18500-$19000 for a dealer trade and you might be able to get $20-$21000 private party.

If you are looking to trade our cars peek value in July/ August. At least they do in Ohio. I have tracked it month by month for the past 2.5 years. Lowest is in Dec/Jan and steadily rises 250-500 a month through August. It drops like a rock in October. So if you are looking to trade and buy new. wait till the 2013's come out or get a left over 2012 in late summer.

I am personally going to probably buy a Charger R/T AWD next summer. Love the car but need a V8.

Good Luck!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts