Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I popped my hood to swap out a dead headlight bulb. When I was done and going to shut the hood I found this little thing sitting near the hood latch mechanism. I have no idea what it is or where it came from.

Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
It's a seal used on a new AC line. Have any AC work done recently? Used to seal the new AC line. It's not a missing part from your car. No worries.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a seal used on a new AC line. Have any AC work done recently? Used to seal the new AC line. It's not a missing part from your car. No worries.
Had the compressor replaced last spring. Can't believe that little thing has just been sitting there for that long!

Thanks for the info!

Scott

·
1,481 Posts
Had the compressor replaced last spring. Can't believe that little thing has just been sitting there for that long!

Thanks for the info!

Scott
Hate to admit this but I left my friggen keys locked under the hood for a few days :eek: lol

used my spares and kept asking my girlfriend if she had seen my keys anywhere...then I remembered I was dicking around and voila...such a shmuck I am

(have also thrown my keys out accidentally, left them in the fridge, put away in a cabinet...yea I can be a little absent minded)

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
...(have also thrown my keys out accidentally, left them in the fridge, put away in a cabinet...yea I can be a little absent minded)
A little absent minded is such a LARGE understatement... :shiner:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I once came home from the dealer with a small set of tools still under the hood. Snap-on too! Mine now!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
10 Participants
Agose25
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing