Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Midlife Crisis Solution
178 Posts
Where are you located? If near California I would call Mike Haddad. He has very competitive prices.

·
Registered
721 Posts
We will not be beat on our magnacharger pricing.

Please feel free to give us a call for a quote.

Thanks
Mike Haddad
310-412-8032

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dont waste your money on the 1900 if you ever MIGHT want more than 600 at the wheels, its only a little more for a 2300 and worth the peice of mind that you can push it as far as you want! I maxed mine out at 612 RWHP, 11 PSI of boost seems to be all it can handle on our engine. I dont know what the limit of the 2300 is but, I know it is a fair amount higher

·
Registered
51 Posts
Call Mike at Haddad not only does he have a good price but service to match.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Dont waste your money on the 1900 if you ever MIGHT want more than 600 at the wheels, its only a little more for a 2300 and worth the peice of mind that you can push it as far as you want! I maxed mine out at 612 RWHP, 11 PSI of boost seems to be all it can handle on our engine. I dont know what the limit of the 2300 is but, I know it is a fair amount higher
Dave

You need to give me a call.

I made 650rwhp on my car over 2 years ago on the prototype 1900.
I can help you if you like. My boost never went over 10lbs. The blower is not the issue its everything around it. You should easily be able to make 700rwhp on a 1900 assuming the rest is there to support it. I would never run a stock bottom end over 600rwhp though. Not to mention get ready for some fuel system upgrades. The 2300 should carry you out to 800rwhp, we have made mid 900's at the flywheel on a 2300.

Thanks
Mike Haddad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
haddadmotorsports
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing