Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what you think its worth. Just picked up an 09 White GT with all black leather and a roof. Car has 70k, 2 owner clean title car. Some normal wear and tear on it to be expected. I would rat it an 8 to 8.5 out of 10. Car has aftermarket 19's on it with good rubber, completely stock otherwise. I wont say what i paid just yet.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe around 18-19k. I picked up my 09 WH GT with 55k last fall for a steal at 16k.
Paid less than that with tax title and reg included

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got my 09 LR G8 GT with the sport package with 69K miles for 17,500 a year and a half ago and it seemed like a great deal then. I would most likely pay around the same for a like car today.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you paid less than 18k and it has the sport package, i'd say you stole it lol. Where are you located? just asking cause you said tax title and reg included? so im guessing you purchased it from a dealer.
Im in MA and I dont know if it has the sport package. How do I tell?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No sport package. Just the premium with a roof. Car has aftermarket 19s on it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think I know the car and where you got it from. Me and my girl also have a G8 GT liquid red sport package and we are right in your neck of the woods. I kinda know of you and Ive seen your GTO in the past at NED and Seekonk Speedway.. Good Luck with the G8, if I can answer any questions for you let me know. here is ours.

Jon

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I know the car and where you got it from. Me and my girl also have a G8 GT liquid red sport package and we are right in your neck of the woods. I kinda know of you and Ive seen your GTO in the past at NED and Seekonk Speedway.. Good Luck with the G8, if I can answer any questions for you let me know. here is ours.

Jon
Sweet car jon. And yes that was definitely me at seekonk speedway. Did you know the previous owner of my car or just saw it for sale?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sweet car jon. And yes that was definitely me at seekonk speedway. Did you know the previous owner of my car or just saw it for sale?

I had seen it for sale, and if its the same car I think it is I actually went and looked at it.. Theres not many White G8's out there.. But I think I just saw the wheels for sale that were on it somewhere on CL.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just under 16k.

·
Registered
29 Posts
granted mine is not a GT, but i got my base fully loaded 09 with 64k miles for 14.9k

hell of a deal, ive had 0 problems with it so far

·
Registered
240 Posts
I paid 23 out the door for my 09 MGM premium sport with roof and still has CPO warranty and powertrain thru November, single owner, clean title. One week after I owned it, I got sandwiched between 2 trucks. Insurance fixed me all up and I got free exhaust out of the deal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
Bmr4life
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing