Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Hey Toolow. See the photo above. That is with 15mm spacers. 15 looks to be the limit for the front. The back look like it might handle 20mm. I have some I will try in the rear soon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Toolow. See the photo above. That is with 15mm spacers. 15 looks to be the limit for the front. The back look like it might handle 20mm. I have some I will try in the rear soon
What 15mm spacers did you use? I don't need longer studs do I?

Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Try eBay for a pack.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Adjust the filter to price + shipping: lowest first as there are less expensive packs of ten available.

·
Registered
2009 GT, Black, Roto-Fab CAI.
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Agreed on the better pricing.

You senior members are awesome at providing guidance and direction. Speaking for myself, as junior member, I am trying to find the details after your guidance and direction. My two posts above are a place only where one can find the exact part you guys have suggested.

Thanks for all the input!!

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
For clarity. When accessing eBay through the website, the filter is in the upper right-hand corner as a drop-box. Generally, it defaults to best match. Click the down arrow for additional options. Select price + shipping: lowest first. Using the eBay application on a mobile phone, click on the word sort.

Reactions: GT Drew

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Rock Auto has them for $.37 each. Currently, the least expensive shipping option is $7.99 USPS mail albeit combining them with other parts (if possible) may work out.

·
every village has one
2,343 Posts
Annealing the old ones and reusing them is an option.
If I remember correctly, the Russels come with aluminum washers. One member in the northern climates used them and the aluminum deteriorated with year round use and caused leaks.

·
Registered
2009 G8 GT
386 Posts
Lastcall190, that's the correct one👍.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts