1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mac10 and Cheese
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
524 Posts
you should be able to find some cheaper than $28 easily. I would defenitaly take the supercharged one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You should definitely be able to a find a GT for less than 27k. Your target should be between 22 and 25k. But some areas of the country they are hard to find. I live in New England, and GTs are very rare in this part of the country, which appears to drive up cost. I've been looking for over 4 months and at any given time there are only 3 to 4 GTs for sale in the entire 6 state N.E. region, with half of those being the same ones that have been on the market for nearly a year and are WAY overpriced. If your part of the country is the same as N.E. and you really want a GT I suggest looking in other parts of the country and flying/driving to pick up. I ended up locating the right one (by my specs) in MI for 23k. Midwest seems to have a ton of GTs and which helps keep cost down.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I ended up picking mine up right outside Dallas TX for around $24k out the door.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'm in Seattle! I've seen that silver one. WAY over priced. The SC'd one is listed here for sale. Sounds like a great deal for that one if you want to drive or pay for shipping.

There's a white one in Burlington for much less than that.

Try cargurus and autobase sites for dealer listings.

For reference, I got my 08 panther black gt with 40k for $19500. But that was a pretty good deal. Normal area pricing is for less than 40k miles is in the $23-$24k range right now. Prices are crazy

Note: I was very, very close to buying this one. This one was at Bellvue Acura for over 150 days. The day I was going to buy it, I thought they sold it. but they ended up wholesaling it to these guys. They went down into the $23,xxx before getting rid of it.
It's real clean. I drove it. It's cleaner than mine but I was debating over the color.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/2938908432.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Jeff92se
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing