Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at selling my 09 PBM GT wit 20800 miles. It has Rotofab, Livernois tune, kooks headers w/hi flow cats, ,I'd pipe/ resonators removed and stock axle backs, and a Camaro SS 3.23 rear end. Sport package with the red/black leather and red gauges. Car also has after market Brylen wheels. NO sunroof or damage....so what should ballpark be?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been shopping the market for about 9-12 months and finally found the GXP I was looking for. Having said that, I believe 09 with 20K miles should fetch between 20-22K for the right buyer.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Did you trade this in at husker auto?

·
Registered
405 Posts
crazy how well these are holding their value. I paid 20k three years ago for mine with similar mileage.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
crazy how well these are holding their value. I paid 20k three years ago for mine with similar mileage.
They have gone down a bit in value but not much. I paid 19,000.00 in 2013 with 37,000 miles. Mine did not have the sports package, which really did not matter.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
So I'm looking at selling my 09 PBM GT wit 20800 miles. It has Rotofab, Livernois tune, kooks headers w/hi flow cats, ,I'd pipe/ resonators removed and stock axle backs, and a Camaro SS 3.23 rear end. Sport package with the red/black leather and red gauges. Car also has after market Brylen wheels. NO sunroof or damage....so what should ballpark be?
The only problem with mods is some people will not want them. Leaving it to a smaller base. You will never get what you put into it, but someone who wants a modded car will know what they are getting at a better price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
norton13
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing