Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i am just curious what my car is worth

2008 G8GT Sport with every option but sunroof. Hot Red ONLY 2,100 MILES and has an extended bumper to bumper gm warranty until 2017. And yes i mean two thousand miles not twenty one thousand

Mods:
20 inch chrome wheels 245/35/20 back and front
Diablo intune, yella terra intake tube with dry flow filter
Alpine spr-c17 6.5 in all doors with rockford 4 channel amp/tweeters in dash
JL audio 8 sub in trunk with rockford amp
2 layers of Dynamat extreme on all doors and trunk kit.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Truthfully it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Unfortunately your mods don't offer any value, especially the audio stuff. Just look at what used ones go for in your area and kind of base it off of that adjusting to what you believe is realistic for mileage. I would think you could get at least $25k for it, which is an awesome return on a 5 year old car.

EDIT: You missed out, you should have driven the damn thing. It's too fun of a car to let sit.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Truthfully it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Unfortunately your mods don't offer any value, especially the audio stuff. Just look at what used ones go for in your area and kind of base it off of that adjusting to what you believe is realistic for mileage. I would think you could get at least $25k for it, which is an awesome return on a 5 year old car.

EDIT: You missed out, you should have driven the damn thing. It's too fun of a car to let sit.
+1.....should have driven it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
What color is it? Some colors are a little more desirable than others.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I paid $28.5k for mine with 19000 miles, but its heavily modified and Ive been wanting this particular car for a few years.

But as stated before.....its worth what someone would give you for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts