Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this spring I needed to change the look of my car so with a little help of Elliot at ModBargains (Avant Garde M310), g8Pnsher (Bathurst Stripes), and a can of plastidip. Here are the results.

Before

After

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a great combo right there! It really looks aggressive and menacing...

Is it dropped at all?
Thanks. Yeah I used to get looks every once in a while now everywhere I go people just stare.

Yeah I have it dropped on Eibachs with Fe3 struts. I just did that two weeks ago too. Forgot to mention that.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great! Yellow calipers next?
Thanks! Yeah I'll paint these ones yellow and then once I get some more cash saved up I'll get some 4 piston CTS V's and powder coat them yellow. I'm tapped out now though lol

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Nice! Elliot helped me with my wheels also. Car looks barely dropped with the Eibachs. Think it's settled all the way in yet? I know they are a very subtle drop but wow, that's subtle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks good. I was thinking about doing the same on the bottom of my doors. (orange)

·
Registered
226 Posts
The more i see the M310s the more I like them, what are the specs and whered you get them?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Very nice man! I'd like to know where to get these stripes at!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
143 Posts
She's looking really nice man, good job

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice! Elliot helped me with my wheels also. Car looks barely dropped with the Eibachs. Think it's settled all the way in yet? I know they are a very subtle drop but wow, that's subtle.
Yeah I believe its fully settled now. The Fe3 struts raise the car a little more than the Fe2's and my poly strut mounts raise it a little. I kinda wish I went with the H&R springs but I like it for now. It still rides smooth.

The more i see the M310s the more I like them, what are the specs and whered you get them?
19x8.5 ET 35 19x9.5 ET43. I got them from Elliot at ModBargains.

Very nice man! I'd like to know where to get these stripes at!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Local G8 guy that does Vinyl work did them for me.

·
Registered
226 Posts
One last question, can you give some details on how you did the plasti-dip, which i'm assuming you used on the door trip, handles, and grilles, I want to do that, but I want to do it right.

My taping and rattle can skills are about an 8/10

·
Registered
524 Posts
Well this spring I needed to change the look of my car so with a little help of Elliot at ModBargains (Avant Garde M310), g8Pnsher (Bathurst Stripes), and a can of plastidip. Here are the results.

Before

After

Looks good man. Really like the yellow on black. Did g8Pnsher help you with the Bathurst stripes or make them for you?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Saw this car yesterday at woodward really nice

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One last question, can you give some details on how you did the plasti-dip, which i'm assuming you used on the door trip, handles, and grilles, I want to do that, but I want to do it right.

My taping and rattle can skills are about an 8/10
I followed this thread exactly it was really easy.
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61966&highlight=plasti+dip+trim
Looks good man. Really like the yellow on black. Did g8Pnsher help you with the Bathurst stripes or make them for you?
He made them and installed them for me. From what he told me he was only selling then local though.
Saw this car yesterday at woodward really nice
Thanks. You'll love those headers when you get them on.

·
Registered
267 Posts
U going to woodward next week saturday? Ill be up there, btw i didnt get the collectors for the headers can i just weld the headers to the xpipe?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts