Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see tons of pictures of almost every color of G8 all over these forums but I almost never see any Pacific Slate cars!

Let's get pictures of all your beautiful Pacific Slate rides out there for people to see! Exterior, interior, sexy new wheels, dressed-up engine bays: whatever you have!

:worthless:

Here's my PSM GT just after its first wash and wax just to get the ball rolling :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
We just bought a pacific slate G8, but we haven't picked it up yet, getting detailed and all that fun stuff, hopefully this weekend I will have time to get some pics up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pics SLRdude! Now c'mon, where's everyone else?

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Here's mine...this color is just awesome. The car itself gets comments all the time, but the color even more so. What a change from my previously blah silver and white;)

The night I picked it up from the dealer (Friday the 13th, hah):

Then some better pictures at home, fully re-cleaned and such from a couple different days:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what you mean, beach. Almost anytime someone comments on my car they mention how much they love the color!

The forecasters are saying that Saturday is supposed to be clear so hopefully I'll be able to get out, get mine washed and waxed, and maybe go out and get some more pictures. Springtime in the Florida panhandle means rain rain rain.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here's a couple of mine from 12/30 when I picked up the car. It's been in the garage since but hopefully I will get it out soon and get better shots.

When the final numbers are in I suspect that we will see our color be the lowest produced for 2009.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
When the final numbers are in I suspect that we will see our color be the lowest produced for 2009.
I suspect you're right there. On one hand that's a shame since it's such a beautiful color but on the other hand I like being the only one in this area that has it :p

Also: don't forget that you can post pictures to the albums in your forum profiles people! Hit the User CP link up top and then Pictures & Albums on the left-hand side :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
How is the washing requirements of this color? As bad as the Panther Black. I love the look of this color, although it is the only one I have not seen in person.
My second choice is the Maverick Silver followed by the Magnetic Grey.

Just waiting for the right deal to pounce.

·
Just a regular ol' member
63 Posts
Heres mine. I think its a pain in the a$$ to keep it clean but it also rains 9 months out of the year here too.

·
Cummins Man
33 Posts
I got my '09 GT PSM last Sat. I'd only seen pics before and really hoped the car looked as good in person as in pics. I was so wrong. It looks MUCH better in person. What an amazing color. Salesman at the dealer hadn't seen one in person before either and commented that people kept stopping to look at it (more than usual for G8's) all morning before I got there.

I have a black Dodge truck, so anything less black than black has to be easier to clean...

Fantastic car! All 250mi I've put on it so far have had me in a perma-grin:driving:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts