Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Infantry Sniper
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy some of those plastic trees screw things because I broke a lot of them. Also, maybe I should buy a tool to properly remove them as well. If anyone knows a cheap place and possibly what they are actually called, that would be great.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Christmas tree screws maybe?

I got some at pep boys...I'm sure you could get them from most dealers/auto stores or order online for cheap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Infantry Sniper
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These (Picture was taken from a seat removal guide):

Is the tool he is using standard for removing these or is this just something he found that works?

Kind of look like these things:

Kind of look like these things. I cant find one of my own because I have broken just about every single one I have removed lol.

·
Proud owner
1,196 Posts
Advance Auto Parts, O'Reilly, etc. I saw them just last week when I was looking at other stuff.

·
Infantry Sniper
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any idea on price and how many? I heard some are smaller and bigger than the ones we have. Anyone have an idea of the type I should look for there?

·
Registered
129 Posts
I hate trying to find those. I found some at autozone that were "GM size" but of course they don't fit. And my god they're a pain to remove.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The local hardware store I manage sells them. About 20 different sizes too. We just don't have an online buying website or anything. We order ours through Servalite and I think most hardware stores use them and could get them for you.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
head to the other board. Crazy guy has documented virtually all the plastic rivets, PN and all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts