Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, question for you local members that shoot, where do you do it? My brother moved here and he wants to shoot his .22 but neither of us know of a place to go. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
249 Posts
My cousin owns some land here. Except I think Cary is far, far away from the Fayetteville area.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My cousin owns some land here. Except I think Cary is far, far away from the Fayetteville area.
Not too far away from Cary about an hour or so. Also Troy is that where you shoot? I figure my wife wants to learn to shoot as well, and I sure as hell would love to.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Not too far away from Cary about an hour or so. Also Troy is that where you shoot? I figure my wife wants to learn to shoot as well, and I sure as hell would love to.
I thought Cary was by Charlotte. If yall dig skeet shooting, I'm always down to go to the Ft. Bragg clay range and blast some birds. I'll be picking up a shotgun soon. So I'll be itching to blow something up.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I haven't been there but my friends have. Heard really good things about drakes. I normally go with some other guys on some private land. But they only call me when they are going, so it's not like I have access.

We should go to drakes. They have a full sporting clays course (essentially golf with shotguns). And an outdoor pistol and rifle range. I'm busy this month but May is looking good...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'd be down to do something when I can actually walk again. Also, need to get my shotgun. Thinking about a Mossberg 500 Persuader.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts