Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was on display today at the Gatornationals. Was the first time I have seen one with a colored insert seat.

hot stuff

I have the bigger resolutions if anyone wants

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
Looks good. Gatornationals. How appropriate. :D

·
Dog Diggity
1,001 Posts
Interesting about the antenna....it looks like it is either a different antenna than the G8 I saw, or the antenna has been removed.

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
Interesting about the antenna....it looks like it is either a different antenna than the G8 I saw, or the antenna has been removed.

I noticed the same thing. If you look at the GXP photo you will see that it has the same style box. Might be a revised 2009 antenna with adaption for the XM antenna.

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
I wonder if they did the rear glass antenna for terrestrial like they did on the GPs. That would leave the roof mount for XM and Onstar GPS.

Chip
Upon inspection of some GM pics of the G8 GT, that antenna on the white GT could just be for terrestrial radio. The "mast" portion of the antenna is missing. I don't mind the in-glass antenna. Works well on the GTOs. Doesn't ruin the looks of the car. I might have to look into that for the ST when it comes in.

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
Wow. One antenna for terrestrial & satelitte radio? That would be the shiznit.

One can hope right? Although I was disappointed when I saw the new '09 Vibe and I saw a stick antenna on back in the center and then a XM shark fin off to the side. :barf: Hopefully they won't screw it up on the G8 and just throw it in a random spot on the roof.

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
One can hope right? Although I was disappointed when I saw the new '09 Vibe and I saw a stick antenna on back in the center and then a XM shark fin off to the side. :barf: Hopefully they won't screw it up on the G8 and just throw it in a random spot on the roof.
Kinda makes you glad they didn't offer XM for '08. One big antenna is enough. And it doesn't look any better on the Ute.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts