Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after lurking for several years I have FINALLY decided to upload some pics....I love this car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Photobucket seems to be compressing my photos somewhat on upload making them a little blurry. Anyone have suggestions on the best way to prevent this?

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
I'm looking via my cell phone , pictures seem fine to me dig the wheel tire set up.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I wish mine was that clean.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Very nice OP. White Hot gets it done again!

You guys need to quit tempting me with those Camaro 20's.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nice work, looks amazing.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Looks great man! I love me some white hot!
Of course it looks great. That's my old car lol.

Car is looking amazing. I'm glad someone is enjoying it as much as I did. Should post pics of it with her sister though!

Well you can see the other one in the garage a little bit.

I'm so glad you are enjoying the car. How many miles do you have now?

Also damn just noticed nice new front bumper with the license plate bracket removed. Looks so much better!

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Hey Silentflash. Loving the setup. What size tires are you running out back? I just bought a set of MS Camaro wheels for my White Hot and need to make a decision on tires/sizing. Also, is that stock ride height? Looks killer!
I like to add some info. If he kept the suspension the way I had it, it has Eibach springs and FE3 suspension.

·
female, no 'bro'
295 Posts
<3 it! i want those wheels so bad.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the comments. Wheels are OEM Polished Camaro Wheels, 20x8 and 20x9. Tires are Hankook Ventus V12 245/35/20, 275/30/20. They look great lowered on the eibach pro kit.

Full mod list coming soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Couple more with mod list in sig hopefully:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the comments. Wheels are OEM Polished Camaro Wheels, 20x8 and 20x9. Tires are Hankook Ventus V12 245/35/20, 275/30/20. They look great lowered on the eibach pro kit.

Full mod list coming soon.
Thanks for the info! Much appreciated. I'm having a hard time deciding between 255/35, 275/35 and what you have there. I think that looks great since you have the Eibach pros but with the stock suspension it may look a little goofy I'm thinking, which is what I have at the moment.

·
Premium Member
8,258 Posts
Yes. I must admit I am a bit jealous.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Very, very nice looking car op. I have a white hot as well. As the previous posts state, the camaro 20's look outstanding. Is your grill surrounds plasti dipped or do you have the maverick man surrounds?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump...See new PBM post.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts