Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
No Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a debadged WH G8 with 19's in the parking lot of the Jack in the Box on 216th and 99 this morning. I was at the light and was tempted to pull in and say hey but my daughter was already late for school. Nice car though! I'm always surprised when I see another G8 because they just look so damn good!! Makes me feel lucky.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey hey! Sorry I'm so darn late to the party posting here. Debadged, 19" rims, White Hot, Jack In the Box, was probably me - LOL. Especially if it was sunny/nice out that day. Believe it or not, there isn't one, but TWO 2009 Pontiac G8 GTs, White Hot, 19" rims, and debadged, right up to no front license plate, in Edmonds! I have no idea who owns the second one. There is a third one now, with the badges still on, with 20" black/chrome rims. Can't say I'm crazy about the rims.

My G8 has been largely a garage queen this winter, but I have driven it up to Canada twice - and I'm over the miles I wanted to rack up for a year (6K to 8K) at 9.2K as of last night. Looking forward to May and being able to enjoy my G8 again!!!

·
No Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel ya there. My car is my DD but I work at home so I only have 4200 miles on it and I got it in July. Poor baby has to sit in the driveway all day looking sad and lonely. :( I love these bright sunny days we've been having though! Woohoo! :):):):):)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts