Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got them on the car, and they look great, next step is getting a satin black vinyl rap for the roof and the grill surroundings. looking forward to posting pics in the next couple of months!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you go staggered?
i wish.. i figured the hassle of rolling the fenders and shaving the wheels just wasn't worth it

btw, it was your car that actually made me decide to go with the breytons haha

·
Registered
378 Posts
Looks nice. I really like the combination of black wheels on a white car.

·
Ready for take off!!
489 Posts
Get some black lugs and you don't need to get the long ones the short ones will fit just fine. I got some from summit racing for $35. Really makes a difference!

You going to lower it?

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Get some black lugs and you don't need to get the long ones the short ones will fit just fine. I got some from summit racing for $35. Really makes a difference!

You going to lower it?
ok ill look in to that, i told the place i ordered the wheels from to get me black lugs.. but they didnt, sadly haha.

but as far as lowering it goes, i definitely want to, but im concerned about the ride quality.. is yours lowered? if so, hows the ride?

·
Registered
65 Posts
looks real nice! i just put some lace konigs on my car, haopefully getting them painted black soon with a few other mods.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks real nice! i just put some lace konigs on my car, haopefully getting them painted black soon with a few other mods.
those wheels look great! i think painting/powdercoating them black would make it look really nice, you could even paint the lip white.. that might be kinda cool

·
Registered
65 Posts
those wheels look great! i think painting/powdercoating them black would make it look really nice, you could even paint the lip white.. that might be kinda cool

Thanks! I wanted to go with powdercoating but tire & wheel said it would viod warrenty, so hoping the painting will look just as good. Now I just need to figure out how to sell my old tire and wheels...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What tint do you have? Looks slightly darker than 20%.

Rims look good too. Stock or lowered?
honestly i dont remember what tint i put on.. i think it might be 15% in the back and 20% in the front, or a little lighter. and i havent lowered it at all.. yet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts