Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's about time! The snow is falling...Be careful out there! Sure am glad I have the GTP or Yukon. It's gettin' a bit ugly out there.

Oh yeah -- Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Snowing down here in The 'Rock now...G8 in the garage till I gotta go back to work Monday.

Be safe out there peeps...

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
We got a foot or so last week...and only 1" so far with this storm, despite the "Blizzard Warning" in effect from 10pm last night to 12am Saturday. We are supposed to drive back down Saturday, so hopefully the roads are clear by then.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We got a foot or so last week...and only 1" so far with this storm, despite the "Blizzard Warning" in effect from 10pm last night to 12am Saturday. We are supposed to drive back down Saturday, so hopefully the roads are clear by then.
Be careful! This is our first good snow all season. It is needed! Just hate driving in it!

Be careful if you come down this way. We have to go to my folks in the afternoon & then a wedding reception in the evening on Saturday. You gona be here for the weekend? or just Saturday?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
pssssh, come to the northeast - we just got 1.5-3" (depending where you're at - CT through upstate NY) and our snow isn't light and fluffy like a bichon frise, its heavy nasty, salty, gravvly wet like a drooling rottweiler!!hahhaa

I seriously would love to go ski out west though!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pssssh, come to the northeast - we just got 1.5-3" (depending where you're at - CT through upstate NY) and our snow isn't light and fluffy like a bichon frise, its heavy nasty, salty, gravvly wet like a drooling rottweiler!!hahhaa

I seriously would love to go ski out west though!
Yeah -- You guys got a beating! It's nice knowing that when it does snow here in the metro area here, it is gone in just a matter of days.

We need it here tho. The mountains are getting lots, but here in the "city", we've been very dry. It is a blessing, as long as you don't have to go out in it!

Take care & be careful out there!

·
GT owner
197 Posts
Holy cow, we even got some here in the Phoenix area! A light dusting in some of the valley areas (which is a big deal for us), but they did get quite a bit in northern Arizona.

·
GT owner
197 Posts
Sorry, just noticed this is Rocky Mountain, not Southwestern...my mistake

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
See, this is the way I like to see snow..... Either on tv or in pictures!! LOL JK guys. Be safe!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
snowin' its azz off in the denver metro area right now...we got over 6" since lunch today where I live...snow tires are awesome...and leave the damn traction control enabled too!!

I clipped a curb fishtailing it today.... :(

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We had about a foot where I live in the NE metro area. Loving the GTP with Front Wheel Drive. Most of the roads up here are now just wet. May make for a slippery ride home tonight & even worse in tomorrow AM after it all ices back up...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Mines in the garage till all the salt and sand is off the road :(

It's either the Acadia or TT Quatro for a while. We were driving home from AZ New Years when the storm hit so stopped in Santa Fe for 2 days, nice place.

Can't wait to see you all at Banimere in the spring!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't wait to see you all at Banimere in the spring!
April 9th -- 1st Tech and Test day at Bandi! Hopefully all the snow will be gone by then....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Are we going up to Tech and Test as a club Jackie??
Either way I got that day on the vacation calendar at work...

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are we going up to Tech and Test as a club Jackie??
Either way I got that day on the vacation calendar at work...
I believe that many of the club members are going to be there.

I started a Twisted Racing - Colorado facebook page. I have added the club clash dates, the 1st Test & Tech & the Racer's Expo as events on that page. l

If you are on facebook, look it up and request to be added. I will try to use that page along with e-mails to let members know of up-coming events.

And as for that white stuff. I think it may finally be going away! Thank goodness! I am ready for the warm up. The upper 40's and 50's are gona be nice!!!!

See ya!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts