Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey man -

It was me! It was cool to line them up too. I wish we could have talked some after the runs.
I couldn't launch without spinning and had to keep getting off the throttle after the 2nd gear shift because of wheel hop. Had a blast and you had some good runs bud.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I thought we'd catch up, but then the lines started moving. When I first got there I waited about 30-40 minutes for the first run. I think this along with the 60 minute freeway drive up basically cooked the engine compartment. Traction was an issue. My 60s averaged 2.13 on the RE050s I aborted the last pass due to a lot of spin. But it was fun. I'll go back in the fall once the temps drop.

·
Registered
895 Posts
When you guys go again, start a thread on here or on the GA Facebook page. I'm sure there would a few down to go. I need to make it one of these days.

·
Registered
256 Posts
My 60' times were in the 2.2 - 2.3 range myself.
Will do Titan. I went as al iast minute decision with two of my buddies, but we'll definitely do it again. I'll let you line up against the blown Jeep SRT8next time.....ha ha.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Oh thanks, do I get a head start. I'd like to line up against you, Shawn right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.