Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
165 Posts
I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting you and checking out your GXP!

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I'll be there as well

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hadn't heard about this. What are the details?

I most likely can't make it but my weekend plans may change...never know.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
go to Nor/Cal Holden on facebook

Okay, let's kick off the Nor/Cal Holden season with a Sunday picnic that just happens to be same day as So-Cal so we can beat their total car numbers !!!!

As last year this will be a BYO picnic at Martinez Seashore. I plan to arrive 9-9:30 and start setting up. Bring chairs, ez-iups, food, drinks, etc.

Enter into park on Joe DiMaggio Dr make first left on Court St and go all the way down to the harbor, we'll park in the lot on left and lets try to fill it this year !!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
go to Nor/Cal Holden on facebook

Okay, let's kick off the Nor/Cal Holden season with a Sunday picnic that just happens to be same day as So-Cal so we can beat their total car numbers !!!!

As last year this will be a BYO picnic at Martinez Seashore. I plan to arrive 9-9:30 and start setting up. Bring chairs, ez-iups, food, drinks, etc.

Enter into park on Joe DiMaggio Dr make first left on Court St and go all the way down to the harbor, we'll park in the lot on left and lets try to fill it this year !!!!
thanks for the info. That'd also explain why I didn't know anything about it.....I'm not on Facebook (or any other sort of social media for that matter).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts