Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting close to swapping out my struts for BC Coil Overs. Just wondering who has the best price. Also what other parts and pieces should I get?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Auto Agenda has their stage two kit which includes the coilovers plus whiteline strut bushings and strut bearing for $1025. That's the cheapest I've seen at least.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Really the only thing you will want to install while doing the BC Racing coil-overs is a good strut mount bushing and replacement strut mount bearing. We recommend either our BMR strut mounts (BK011) or the SuperPro strut mounts (SPF-1590k) which are both made of poly-urethane and are more durable than the regular rubber strut mounts. Any of the replacement strut mount bearings will work with these two strut mount but we also have them in stock and available under part number BK025. If there is any way we can help you out let us know.

Kyle

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Should I replace the strut hardware/bolts when I switch to the coil overs?
I know GM says that they are a one time use bolt but I have personally reused them and I know many other guys that have reused them without any kind of issue. If you wanted to be safe you could but replace them but if it was me I probably would just reuse them.

Kyle

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I had my GXP aligned after the SLP lowering spring install the shop had to install the off set bolts on one side to get the alignment right. I forgot to ask for my original bolts back. So with the BC coil overs I am not sure if I need the off set bolts or just factory style bolts???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.