Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos the guy/ shop thats making those custom front bumpers that look like the GXP front bumper? Theres a few guy in this group runnin this bumper on their cars. The dealership told me that the GXP bumper my end up bein a discontinued item.

·
MRG82U
225 Posts
Nnnnooooo!!!!!.... Im saving for a supercharger but after that, next was a Gxp bumper. But I guess the plans may have to change :/ o and I'm no help here idk the guys name lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nnnnooooo!!!!!.... Im saving for a supercharger but after that, next was a Gxp bumper. But I guess the plans may have to change :/ o and I'm no help here idk the guys name lol
Lol thanks alot! What charger u gettin

·
Registered
605 Posts
Whos the guy/ shop thats making those custom front bumpers that look like the GXP front bumper? Theres a few guy in this group runnin this bumper on their cars. The dealership told me that the GXP bumper my end up bein a discontinued item.

I want to get a GXP bumper as well, better get one soon!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to get a GXP bumper as well, better get one soon!
What is the bumper on that pic...that one of the bumpers im talkin about

·
Registered
605 Posts
Well had this made back 09. If I remember right, I think the guy who was making them stoped after making a dozen or so. He was based out of Fort Worth Texas.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm pretty sure there's a guy on here that's purchased one more recently. Believe his board name is explicsaint, not positive about the spelling

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm pretty sure there's a guy on here that's purchased one more recently. Believe his board name is explicsaint, not positive about the spelling
Oh ok ill try hin name

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Subd

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
Subscribed. Welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Ive read that the GXP bumpers are not available any longer from GM. Hopefully an aftermarket company will start reproducing them for us....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Car RamRod
1,795 Posts
Just found a old message from the guy. His user name was KLRG8...good luck!

This one? you are on the right track. IIRC, Christian can still make them. He made an initial run, then stopped, as demand dropped

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

This one? you are on the right track. IIRC, Christian can still make them. He made an initial run, then stopped, as demand dropped
Yes thats the one! Im tryin to contact him can u send him a msg for me? Lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like I would be calling him as well, wife just got into a fender bender on her way to work this morning. Need a new bumper now....... this SUCKS!
Awwwww dude sorry to hear that! Man what are we gonna do when we have situations like this? Is there gonna be someone who makes g8 parts? I kno well have a little break when this new SS comes out since we share alot of the same parts

1 - 20 of 35 Posts