Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009.5 GT 6.0 Stryker Blue with Interior Grey Trim and Red switch illumination.

Hello all, I'm having some trouble finding the appropriate part. I need AC Delco part # D1910G to replace the window switches on the center console since my passenger window switch has failed. I see that there are multiple trim colors and it appears that there are multiple illumination color options as well. However, none of the websites I have found identify the illumination color for the Grey trim. I'm trying to purchase online to avoid tax costs from the local dealer.

Did the grey trim only come in the Red illumination color? I can't seem to find different part numbers for the grey trim.

Appreciate anybody's input that's much more knowledgeable about the G8 options than I am. Thanks!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I replaced mine about 2 months ago. Ordered ACDelco from RockAuto. They have both the black and grey switches. The grey matches perfectly, and it works fine. Only difference was that the switches are a slightly different shape. No big deal though.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Try the ROCK that sells AUTO parts as they have them listed for a reasonable price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts