Front L=92277513
Rear R=92277518
Rear L=92206502
Available at dealers.

Reactions: rockinlespaul

·
Registered
360 Posts
For what it's worth, the black versions are WAY cheaper. Several US based Holden parts sellers stock them. I think i paid $165 shipped forr the genuine black Holden versions of that trim.

·
Registered
Sport Red Metallic G8 GT | Stock exhaust with borla mufflers.
30 Posts
Have fun trying to get a set of them, they are hard to get. I know gtog8ta's website has them though it may take up to a month and a half, like it was in my case.

·
Registered
2009 GT, Black
572 Posts
I just looked at the site and they have the door trim in black but don't have the ones that go over the top of the doors. Started a chat and the guy said they are discontinued and no longer available.

My local paint and body shop is going to rough my chrome ones up slightly and paint them black when they paint the car.

·
Registered
2009 G8 GT
470 Posts
Sorry Russ, that was the old Discontinued #, thanks for finding the correct #, same part for the Chevy SS.

·
Registered
PBM GXP M6 Onyx/Red, 51k, stock. Sold: Original owner 09 GT PBM Onyx 70k
66 Posts
I had them ordered from gtog8ta, and after two months and no parts, they refunded me. I think they may become available once again after the supply chain issues are resolved.

I did find one of the four commonly available through online GM parts outlets, but the other three were all back ordered.

The black Holden ones are much less expensive and are readily available, but just don't work if you want to keep stock appearance.

I ended up taking an exacto knife and cleaning mine up. Looks great, but I don't drive my car in rain, so I don't have to worry about leakage into the doors.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Wasn't somebody coming up with a way to just replace the rubber? Don't know if anything ever came of that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts