Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
A few days ago, ran a utility knife across the top edge of the lower window seal trim and now it looks ten times better. Believe the proper wording is window reveal trim/molding. For the lower trim, go to GTOG8TA.COM. JHP Vehicle Enhancements sells the black upper molding, however, it cost quite a few shinny pennies. Good luck

·
F1rehawk
621 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
trimming the trim

A few days ago, ran a utility knife across the top edge of the lower window seal trim and now it looks ten times better. Believe the proper wording is window reveal trim/molding. For the lower trim, go to GTOG8TA.COM. JHP Vehicle Enhancements sells the black upper molding, however, it cost quite a few shinny pennies. Good luck
Exactly what I did to mine and suggested a while ago on the board. The rubber trim there seems to be superfluous anyway, so I would not replace that particular trim. No one who was not aware that there was rubber at that location would ever know it had been removed.

grandpop09

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have a few sets of brand new, lower chrome window trim coming in this week and also offer full blackout sets. Lower chrome will be 200 plus shipping. Lower blackout is 140 plus shipping, upper is 350 plus shipping and full sets are 450 plus shipping. I split shipping on full sets of blackout trim. Hit me up if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
GXPaycheck
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing