Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha, I think not.

I got a nice rock kicked up into the windshield. Went to the dealership, they laughed at me. They have absolutely NO idea when they will get a windshield in the US for the car. It was just entered into the system for a part number. Yippee skippy.

Moral of the story. DON'T BREAK YOU CARS! I think I'm going to have to call GM corporate and speak with them, because it is illegal to drive a vehicle in my state with a crack in your field of vision and this is my daily driver.

·
Go fast grocery getter
610 Posts
Damn dude, that sucks. I was thinking about that myself (what if it happened). I'll be anxious to hear what GM Corp says...

·
AFM Master
1,323 Posts
I got hit by something yesterday, it was very loud, but I couldn't find any damage.

·
Go fast grocery getter
610 Posts

·
Maniac at the wheel
366 Posts
I just had my windshield replaced 3 days ago,took 5 days to ship from MIchigan,cost me nothing through insurance

They DO exist!!

·
Go fast grocery getter
610 Posts
I just had my windshield replaced 3 days ago,took 5 days to ship from MIchigan,cost me nothing through insurance

They DO exist!!
What company did they go through, do you know? Would like to know in case this happens any time soon.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

They DO exist!!
I have two glass places looking for me... They said they may be able to get it. Two dealerships said no luck. Who knows. I'm looking into "glass repair" as well.

·
Registered
776 Posts
That really sucks. MY dealer had to order me a new front bumper. It got dented coming off the truck and I noticed it right when I got home from the dealership. It's been a week and still no word from the dealer. They said it should come in at the end of the week (now) and then they just have to paint it. As for that rock, I ran over a thick stick which got launced up under the car and i heard it clanking around under my car. Made me paranoid but everything seems to be ok. just have to BE CAREFUL!

·
Maniac at the wheel
366 Posts
local glass guy,he did it online through the biggest glass/insurance system on the net,forget the name,but it is all he uses(ALLSTATE INS)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
higgledy
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing