Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your plans for the winter? Appearance performance sound?
For me it's over kill tune. C henry front splitter and mace insulators. Ordering a Dr colorchip repair kit to fix up my front end (rock chips from before I owned it) doing all this over winter so it'll be ready to go for spring. Spring will be power polish and complete interior detail (shampoo)

·
every village has one
2,169 Posts
Take the cover off and look at it once in a while. Looking forward to a gauge treatment if it all falls into place.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Replacing the battery soon and hoping to install a cold air intake. The weathers been pretty mild so far so maybe pull her out and wash/wax. Towards the end of winter, possibly the overkill tune.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol I'm pulling the cover off mine today to. Check for mice, unhook battery, install led reverse bulbs

·
OGOC MEMBER
320 Posts
Don't feed the mice lol. Throw some moth balls around the car up on the tire's etc, that should detour them.
I may put on a set of solo axel backs and a cold air intake on the Wife's red G8 . Only if she's naughty before Christmas though. Still undecided on what to do with the Black one, I have too many other projects going at the moment. My Cutlass's always has to come first

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
None here. She's chillin till spring. Then headers ,headers, headers !

Stick something that the mice won't chew through in the tail pipes. I've also heard the moth ball trick too.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Swore up and down I wasn't going to buy anything when the car was put away this winter. So far I've bought new wheels/tires, upgraded to fe3, poly bushings, and new brakes/rotors all around.. I'm a sucker for sales

·
Registered
214 Posts
Some JBA shorties...

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Ok well i have had my Kooks shorty headers for over a year along with all my brembo brakes and a few other small mods. they will be going on as soon as he comes out of storage. really hoping to have enough $$$$ for a DOD delete and maybe a stall. Wish me luck everyone lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ooo lots of fun stuff going on!
Can't find moth balls but I have 150 bounce sheets in and around my car. Sticky trap on each tire and a few under. Plus a electronic mouse deter thing u plug in. Everyone has great plans for the winter

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
V6 tail lights,6 piston Brembos w/2-piece rotors parts in the garage and maybe CTS-V wheels if I can find 4 19 x 9 fronts at a reasonable price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts