Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! i picked the car up on friday with 30miles on it and over the weekend put 300 miles on the car just cant stop driving! only thing that has stoped me is the weather we are having here in Southern N.H, I love the car this is my 1st Rwd/V8 car and i couldnt ask for more!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Nice... no sports package but other than that....

have yet to see a red interior in person.

·
Nor Cal
299 Posts
Nice looking ride. That's what I'm talkin' about! Congrats. You won't be able to stop driving 'till you're worn out. Maybe take a nap Thursday. Enjoy!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome home losted125...welcome home!

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I got the same thing but with the sport package and all black interior. I think I'm gonna have to risk the ticket, that front plate is fugly!

·
Registered
209 Posts
looks like just what i want. i wasnt aware they put red interior for any other color other than black,red,and i think ive seen white with it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love this place you guys are all nice its awsome!,
I really love the Red/black interior it just stands out so much,
car handles awsome! i know its only 9am but im waiting for my pancakes and eggs to cook and then im heading right back out :driving:

·
Registered
30 Posts
nice car! i was looking around on a local dealers website and they have a MGM GT that I want so bad. It just has the premium package, so no sunroof and no red interior.

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
Nice ride! I don't think I'd leave FL for a front plate! It should be illegal to mess a beautiful car up like that!

·
Moddin' and Roddin'
793 Posts
Nice... no sports package but other than that....

have yet to see a red interior in person.
Is that the difference between the two types of rims I'm seeing on the G8 GT is the sport package? I notice the pics in this thread have one style of rim, but the rims in, for instance, the 09 pic threads in the Lounge have a black center.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts