Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title say's. I would like to get a GMVIS report for my car. Don't know if all the TSB/recalls have been performed. I don't know any of the dealers in the area since I bought my car from Crown Ford in Fayetteville. Would be greatly appreciated if someone could provide me with one, or point me in the direct direction. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I called my local chevy dealer and just asked if they could print one out for me and they had no problem doing that. He just asked why, and i told him that i wanted to see if my car had been modified since it was originally sold and to make sure all recalls were done. All he needed was my vin and he printed it out in about 5 minutes.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, thanks for the heads up. Anyone know a reputable dealer in the Fayetteville Area that would be this helpful?

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Dealer and reputable? Oxymoron isn't it lol. Have you contacted previous owner? She might have records.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer and reputable? Oxymoron isn't it lol. Have you contacted previous owner? She might have records.
LOL, I have only talked to Saturnine once. She has been MIA since. Probably enjoying her Raptor too much!

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
LOL, I have only talked to Saturnine once. She has been MIA since. Probably enjoying her Raptor too much!
Maybe, there may be some here, or on the other board that can help you out though. I forgot who did mine for me? Also just walk into any GM dealer and have them get you one, shouldn't be an issue.

·
On the Hunt
176 Posts
I strolled into the service department here, before I even bought mine, gave him the vin and he printed it right off and I was out the door.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You might try Powers Swain Chevy in Fayetteville. The guy on the parts counter used to own a G8 GT, but I don't remember his name. I have access, but if you are looking for if it was modified, this report will not tell you this. It only reports what has been done at the dealership.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
You might try Powers Swain Chevy in Fayetteville. The guy on the parts counter used to own a G8 GT, but I don't remember his name. I have access, but if you are looking for if it was modified, this report will not tell you this. It only reports what has been done at the dealership.
His car is modified, we all know the previous owner. I think he just wants service history.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts