Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 09 (preferably 09.5 for the bluetooth) G8 GT. I would prefer SRM, PSM, or MGM. However, if there is a PBM with red/onyx interior I would not turn that down either. The only two options that are a MUST are leather and sunroof. I'm willing to travel "reasonable" distance from south central PA to make the deal. (Within 3ish hours from Harrisburg, PA area.) Anyone looking to sell?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you don't find one here, try cars.com. I'm in Cincinnati and the local dealers were not willing to deal. I found my base model at a dealer in SW Indianapolis (2 hrs away)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been on cars.com, autotrader, kbb.com's used cars, etc. So far I've turned up one quality G8 that one person came off the test drive to hand my sales guy the key for and then my sales guy handed the key to another sales person right after we looked at it. If I had more time I would probably have jumped on it because it was BEAUTIFUL! However, I probably would have ended up in a bidding war at that point and I just won't do that. Other than that I've seen beaten up, smoked in, non-negotiable overpriced G8's. I'm getting a little discouraged and thinking about a different vehicle for the time being. If I do have to go that route, maybe I'll come back in a couple years hunting a SBM M6 no roof GXP because the new Chevy SS looks BORING!!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Man sorry for your loss. Hope you find a replacement soon. I'm in N.Y. and will keep my eyes peeled . We have a local guy with a nodded blue gt. But he isn't sure if he has to sell yet. He doesn't want to unless he has to. Well good luck .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Pryroguy, check out the PGH craigs list. was two white GT'S looked at the one it was nice had 38k on it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help those of you who posted. I have moved on for now. I picked up a 2010 Camaro SS/RS this weekend. Just wait though...I'll be back, hopefully with a GXP!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts