Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my m6 gxp a couple hours ago and now looking for another. Anyone know of one for sale in silver or white? A couple of stealer ships have some but at ridiculous prices.

·
Spaycace
153 Posts
Why would you sell yours, then look for another one hours later and expect to get a good deal? You DO realize there were only 1,829 of them built, and eventually the prices are going to continue to climb. Did you sell yours for any particular reason?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for an auto.... Drive a lot in traffic and took the joy out of the m6. Besides don't recall saying that I'm looking for a great deal. What I said is not willing to pay 10-14k over nada. Nada on a good mileage gxp rt now is about 32k which is about what I sold mine for. With that all I'm looking for is a fairly priced a6 gxp. Ill let some other fool pay 38-45k for someone trying to take advantage of what he thinks is a gold mine.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't take advantage because I had one of 54 m6 gxp's in my configuration because that's just not me to try and take advantage when truely there is no guarantee what these cars would truely be worth later.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I understand. I can see selling one to get the other. Yes, these gxp's are worth low $30k's with mileage not low $40k's.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These cars pop up time to time and here and there. Ill just sit back and wait till one does at a fair price. Ran across one not long ago with 23k miles , never in snow or rain for 33k but couldn't get it cause mine was not sold yet. Patience pays. :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'd recommend using autotempest.com to keep an eye on autotrader and craiglist in your area. It helped me find mine.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW! Turns out I didn't have to have patience anyway! LOL! Just put a deposit on a a6 GXP with 45k miles. Car is owned by original owner with title in hand. Not one door ding. Has absolutely every option including red inserts. Only thing is its black which I didnt want but for $26500 I couldn't ask for a better deal. Hopefully Ill have it Thursday. :D

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
WOW! Turns out I didn't have to have patience anyway! LOL! Just put a deposit on a a6 GXP with 45k miles. Car is owned by original owner with title in hand. Not one door ding. Has absolutely every option including red inserts. Only thing is its black which I didnt want but for $26500 I couldn't ask for a better deal. Hopefully Ill have it Thursday. :D
Nice price! Congrats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts