Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a front bumper for my G8. Mine has a crack in it and rather then repair it and risk it breaking I'd like to get one that isn't broken.

Color does not matter nor does paint condition. However I have no interest in any bumper with cracks in it or bumpers that have been repaired before.

The price I will pay is based off of quality (a great condition bumper in LR is a huge +). I'm willing to pay to get it shipped but I am located in the Chicagoland area and can drive a bit to pick one up.

If anyone has one please PM me

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Car Crazy
206 Posts
I've got my GT bumper that is in LR. If I recall it's in pretty good shape. It's down at my body shop, I'll go take a look at it for you if you're interest... I'm located in Battle Creek, MI which is about 3 hours from you. I may be able to ship it to you via Greyhound Express which should be pretty cheap. That's how I got the GXP bumper that I have now.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got my GT bumper that is in LR. If I recall it's in pretty good shape. It's down at my body shop, I'll go take a look at it for you if you're interest... I'm located in Battle Creek, MI which is about 3 hours from you. I may be able to ship it to you via Greyhound Express which should be pretty cheap. That's how I got the GXP bumper that I have now.
If you don't t mind taking a look and maybe some pictures it would be appreciated. My biggest concern is damage to the bottom of the bumper (cracks...I don't care about scrapes). Also just want to make sure all mounting points are in good condition (I don't need pics of that).

Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.