Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says, I’m in CT so the closer the better. Mileage doesn’t really matter and I’m open to a rebuilt title. Max im looking to spend is 12500. Let’s see what’s out there!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep not a lot of anything in this state outside of subies lol greetings from Stratford

·
Premium Member
7,679 Posts
Color? Condition? Can try Facebook G8 classifieds or try posting a thread in the regional section of the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’d prefer not bright red, but I feel like with how few options there are I can’t be overly picky lol. When it comes to condition, I really don’t want to deal with torn leather or dents. I’ve been all over Facebook about every day since mid July, not much pops up in this area unfortunately

·
Registered
7 Posts
As title says, I’m in CT so the closer the better. Mileage doesn’t really matter and I’m open to a rebuilt title. Max im looking to spend is 12500. Let’s see what’s out there!
I just checked the eBay Motors App and saw many on the site for the V6 and GT at all sorts of prices and miles. I love my GXP MGM 6M. I'm in Southington.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just checked the eBay Motors App and saw many on the site for the V6 and GT at all sorts of prices and miles. I love my GXP MGM 6M. I'm in Southington.
Did you happen to have that listed for sale a few years ago? I remember a gray one for sale in that area a while back, although it may have been a turbocharged gt. I’m in southington quite a bit actually, that’s where my fiancé is from and where her parents live.
As for the eBay listings, I’m nervous to buy off there just because I want to be able to see it and drive it first, the cars always look better in pics than person lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you happen to have that listed for sale a few years ago? I remember a gray one for sale in that area a while back, although it may have been a turbocharged gt. I’m in southington quite a bit actually, that’s where my fiancé is from and where her parents live.
As for the eBay listings, I’m nervous to buy off there just because I want to be able to see it and drive it first, the cars always look better in pics than person lol
I bought my GXP in 2013 from Scranton Motors. The dealer got it at auction because he knew it's future value as a collector car. I am the second owner. I found it when I happen to be bored at work one day and saw it on eBay. I drove up to see it and it was even better than the pictures to be honest. I didn't even really want MGM, I wanted the liquid red, but damn it was handsome, so I scooped it up. I had at that time a sport red GT I got on eBay as well in 2011 that was salvage title due to some water up to the pedals and I loved it so much, I wanted a manual. The GXP is where the market is going if your not looking for a daily driver. Good luck in your hunt!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts