Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
LONG time lurker
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to get a G8 GT. Let me know if you have one for sale or if you know someone who has one in great condition. Looking to spend in the mid teens and I am trying to find a GREAT deal.

Thanks. You can email me, qsmgto13 @ gmail.

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
you try the classifieds?

·
LONG time lurker
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I have been checking out the classifieds. There is a few I am interested in, but I wanted to see if I can find one local before I need to fly somewhere.

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
have you tried autotrader?

·
LONG time lurker
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea. The ones around me seem overpriced. Just spreading my net as wide as I can so that I can catch a great deal.

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
come to sacramento cal. 12k for a pbm 08 gt 125k miles. thats a nice deal, the money you save on the car can go to mods.

·
LONG time lurker
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the suggestion. That sounds like something I'd be interested in but that is soo far away.

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
yea, if i had the 12k id be alllll over it. you could always have it shipped to you.

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
carsforsaledotcom

i just looked theres a couple ok deals in PA.

·
LONG time lurker
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am really looking for the "best value." Ideally I'd like to shoot for mid teens.

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,310 Posts
Mid teens you're looking at the 70k-85k....ish.

·
LONG time lurker
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, I'd say that is about what I figured. Hopefully with some cool mods.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ah come on, go in to debt for the next 5-7 years and double your spending budget, you can buy my GXP from South Jersey.:boink:

I haven't seem many GT's in this area for sale, but I will let you know if I see one locally.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I would sell mine for 22k. 89,685 miles with all mods In sig. Stored winters. Without slicks and nitrous 21k. Only books for 17-18. So I'm sure there are better deals out there. Search, search, search! Try to find one with no mods. That way you know it's not too beat up. Just my 2 cents

·
LONG time lurker
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the advice, I am doing as much searching as I can. I have found a few that I like but none close enough to test drive.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would sell mine for 22k. 89,685 miles with all mods In sig. Stored winters. Without slicks and nitrous 21k. Only books for 17-18. So I'm sure there are better deals out there. Search, search, search! Try to find one with no mods. That way you know it's not too beat up. Just my 2 cents
Sounds just like mine!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts