Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. My passenger side lower grille is damaged and I could really use a new one. Looking to pay $50 shipped. I can buy a brand new one off gmpartsdirect.com for $65, but I figured I'd post on here first

· Registered
165 Posts
I believe I have one! I had damage to the driver side grill and bumper and eventually went with a GXP unit. I can check to verify the passenger side is completely damage free when I get home. I'll take some pics if so and calculate shipping and let you know if I can do $50 when I get home from work.

· Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe I have one! I had damage to the driver side grill and bumper and eventually went with a GXP unit. I can check to verify the passenger side is completely damage free when I get home. I'll take some pics if so and calculate shipping and let you know if I can do $50 when I get home from work.
Awesome! Send pics if you can. Mine has a hole in the light bezel that I don't like lol. I'd. Be willing to share some shipping. As long as it is still under $65. Shipping to 44720

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
165 Posts
Here are the pics. It's in good condition overall and no damage from the incident I mentioned where the driver side took a hit. It has a tiny chip on the edge of one of the "fins" in the area where there are no holes through the grill. Probably a rock or something hit it. Also, the white smeared looking area on the bottom by the fog light bezel and along the top toward the center of the grill is not a scuff, it's wax. :( I washed the dirt off with dish detergent, but it'll probably take some rubber/vinyl cleaner of some sort to get the wax off completely.

I can do $55 shipped FexEx ground (says it will take 2 business days to reach you).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.