Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I have a New Era cold air intake with the modified top cover / protector its Polished...I am about to put up for sale if you have any interest in it....$275:00 SHIPPED To a Business Addess on Fed Ex... Check out there web site for power increase info..

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a K&N also with 5k miles of use. Looking for $150 for it. I will be posting it and a few other things for sale soon. Thought I would reply to this anyways.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
there was a guy here advertising a NEW Warranty claim Vararam for $300:00 about 2 weeks ago... I just purchased a used one undecided if I will use it on my Commodore Wagon which should be in my driveway the end of June.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I am looking for some 1 7/8 LT Headers, Solo Axel back, and a Vararam for my GXP. Anyone????
I have 1 3/4 LTs, a cloned solo axle back, modded midpipe, and rotofab I'll be posting soon. Wrong parts on all accounts, but mentioning it for similarity lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a set of 1 7/8 Kooks and a Vararam coming off a G8 I just bought off a member here (JohnnyG8). Ill try to figure out a price if you're interested. Nate

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have a set of 1 7/8 Kooks and a Vararam coming off a G8 I just bought off a member here (JohnnyG8). Ill try to figure out a price if you're interested. Nate
You bought the car? Or just the parts? Sorry for the thread hijack!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.