Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any used TVS2300's out there? Will consider a 1900 if the price is right.

I'm letting the mod bug fly next month and would like to save a few pennies.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see them for sale every once in a while. Worth a shot!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
You, me and about half of the g8 board wants to buy a maggie cheaper than the original price. If one does show up for sale, you better hope you are on here the second it goes up. They dont last more than 5 minutes!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
There was a reasonably priced new TVS1900 in Chrome for a 2009.5 on eBay a couple of weeks ago that didn't sell. I think the last auction for it ended a few days ago. I was considering it at the time and had contacted the seller to verify that it was available and they said it was. It also had a best offer option so if available it's conceivable that you can get it for less than the seller's asking price of $6100.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magnuson-TVS-1900-Chrome-G8-Supercharger-Magnacharger-New-New-/330883208196?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d0a2d1404&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
on ebay, search "TRICK FLOW EFI PONTIAC G8" lowest advertised price. drop shipped from magneson. But the real deals are with a phone call to supporting vendors.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Check with Wickedmom, she may be able to hook you up. I know she had a few units with blems last year and some really good prices and may have more now.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
^ correct. use the phone for best pricing.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I talked to WickedMom. Good people! Thanks for the advice guys. Still keeping my eyes open. I'm in no rush. I'm all over the place with what performance mods I want...Correction...I want them all...I'm all over the place on what to get and be within my budget..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts