Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am looking for a low mileage (under 40k) Stryker Blue GT or GXP with auto. Please feel free to contact me with any leads. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
Stealth Blue Metallic is pretty rare given the entire production run of around six hundred vehicles. At any rate, best of fortune in the search for a Stryker Blue Metallic G8.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I am looking for a low mileage (under 40k) Stryker Blue GT or GXP with auto. Please feel free to contact me with any leads. Thank you!
I own a 09 G8 GT Stryker blue with 90K. I am the original owner bought new in Aug 08. At 52k. the cam shaft, bearings, lifters and oil pump were replaced by the dealer. At the same time, I had a new water pump installed. New Goodyear Eagles, new lower tie rod ends. Good condition looking for offers.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Stealth Blue Metallic is pretty rare given the entire production run of around six hundred vehicles. At any rate, best of fortune in the search for a Stryker Blue Metallic G8.
Your right Stealth Blue is the rarest, I keep getting the two confused

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
To bad Stryker blue had no GT in Canada.

·
Registered
778 Posts
That car shoud have been mine....I was a fool not to have brought it back then!!!!
Hey, like I said before, no hard feelings you stepped up I didn't.
I am not the guy who brought it to MN from canada. I bought it from him. It needed some TLC to start winning trophies. The paint needed correction badly, it had bent & rashed wheels & it needed a good detail in & out. It also needed a few small items returned to stock.

Here it is in trophy form.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I am not the guy who brought it to MN from canada. I bought it from him. It needed some TLC to start winning trophies. The paint needed correction badly, it had bent & rashed wheels & it needed a good detail in & out. It also needed a few small items returned to stock.

Here it is in trophy form.
View attachment 181337
Ok. I thought you came up here and brought it and took it back.
Sorry for causing the confusion .
I never saw the car or met the owner here so did not know what kind of condition it was in.
My connection was thru my son who worked at the GM dealership where it was serviced and always told me there was a GXP in for service from time to time.
I did contact the owner up here when it was offered for sale but was too rich for my blood.
By the sounds of it you were the right guy to get the car and bring it back up to snuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts