Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to purchase my first mods.
Looking for a rust free solo axle back exhaust system. Also looking for a Volant CAI system. A package deal would be nice, but I know that's a slim chance. Got cash ready in PayPal for the right parts and deal!! Get at me!!!

·
F1rehawk
709 Posts
For the air intake, I would go VCM or Rotofab. Not a lot of people using Volant. You'll have better results with the first two.

As for the exhaust, the axle back alone new is not that expensive.

Good luck!

·
F1rehawk
709 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Was just gonna post that...

I seem to recall there is also a solo axle back setup in the classifieds as well.

-J

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Looking to purchase my first mods.
Looking for a rust free solo axle back exhaust system. Also looking for a Volant CAI system. A package deal would be nice, but I know that's a slim chance. Got cash ready in PayPal for the right parts and deal!! Get at me!!!
Where are you located? I have a Solo axle back available/for sale, happy to work out a deal! (much less than new, they're in excellent shape and less than a year old) Let me know if you're interested, thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts
These are still available if you're interested. Let me know
Was just gonna post that...

I seem to recall there is also a solo axle back setup in the classifieds as well.

-J

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got a solo axleback coming off of my car in the next week. Less than a year on the car if you're still looking

1 - 9 of 9 Posts