Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BigCasnio
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had a spare tire jack for sale. I do not want the spare tire/donut, just the jack kit as I will buy another 19" wheel and use a full size spare. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I have the kit and was going to sell it... i might take me a week or so to get a hold of it cause its in storage... never used... if you dont find one sooner than that, hit me up on pm.... i would sell for 60% of what i paid for it... + shipping... cant remember what i apid for it.... but whatever you can get for new is probably what i paid..

·
BigCasnio
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JHP has the jack priced at $280. I think that's outrageous...but it is what it is. I can get the entire trunk setup minus the tire for right at $200 on gmpartsdirect...plus shipping. That's still more than I expected to pay for the jack kit. I will see if my parts guy at the dealer can get me a better deal...we will be in touch. Thanks for the reply and let me know what you want.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I will do $110 +shipping..... think I found everything--- had in my attic...

I will have to take a pic and send you it... and I need to double check to see if eveything is included..... not sure whats all included..

maybe someone has a pic of all the components.. just to make sure i have everything..

yea, i spent more than i wanted to on it also... but couldnt find cheaper anywhere else... i may have got it a bit cheaper than that but again i cant remember...

·
BigCasnio
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should be parts numbered 12 through 19. That price makes me happy!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
pm me.... sounds like a deal... i will confirm on the parts tomorrow... trying to get ready for track tomorrow and have a bunch to do.... ttysoon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts