Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fort Worth, TX
166 Posts
I just today installed Magnaflow axle backs on my car and even with headers, they are too quiet. Anyone in the DFW metroplex want to trade for some Spintech or SLP Powerflows??

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Moved to the WTB/WTT section, title updated accordingly. For Sale section requirements not met.

Good luck.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'll have a set of the powerflo axle backs for sale after Saturday. Putting stock back on with GXP mid section. If you are interested maybe we could meet in the middle somewhere like Waco.

·
Fort Worth, TX
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mod.

Rylos - I don't want to buy another set, but trade or maybe even just swap out for a test drive.

GMPOWER - See response to Rylos. I would like to hear the Kooks in person.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a set of SLP loudmouth axlebacks that i would like to trade for a magnaflow axleback system. With lt headers, no cats and x pipe, i want to quiet it down a little for daily driving. Exhaust system is located in longview, tx. Let me know if you are interested

·
Fort Worth, TX
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I modified my Solos, so I don't need to to trade anymore. I will happily sell you the Magnaflows at a very reasonable price. PM me if interested. BTW, I am not driving to Longview to deliver them!

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am very interested, had someone buy my slp system so just pm me your best price shipped to longview please

1 - 9 of 9 Posts