Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the car yesterday and am taking off some of the mods I don't like and going with stock parts. The lights were tinted using a paint process and done correctly to where they didn't tint the reverse lights as dark as the rest to assure that it didn't hinder the brightness during reversing. No damage or scratches on them. Looking to trade for a pair of Gxp/gt lights in good condition with no scratches or cracks. Thanks

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just bought the car yesterday and am taking off some of the mods I don't like and going with stock parts. The lights were tinted using a paint process and done correctly to where they didn't tint the reverse lights as dark as the rest to assure that it didn't hinder the brightness during reversing. No damage or scratches on them. Looking to trade for a pair of Gxp/gt lights in good condition with no scratches or cracks. Thanks
Ok guys... Gonna quote myself here. Lol! The whole lens is tinted all the same. For some reason when I looked at them with the lights on it looked as if the reverse light area was lighter. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm working off my iPhone rt now. Can't see options to post pics. Do I need to be on the mobile app to post pics? You can pm me your phone and I can text if you want

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have a set at the house I can take a look and see the condition when I get home (12days) if you don't find some before then. I'd need to see a better pic of your though in the light.

I have seen a few nightshade jobs that were not that good. Its not a simple spray and your good with that stuff it takes some prep and wet sanding to get it right I guess

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a set at the house I can take a look and see the condition when I get home (12days) if you don't find some before then. I'd need to see a better pic of your though in the light.

I have seen a few nightshade jobs that were not that good. Its not a simple spray and your good with that stuff it takes some prep and wet sanding to get it right I guess
Here's more pics , Ill try and take some int the sun when it stops raining today

Attachments

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
have you tried goof off? supposed to take it right off. i nightshaded mine and i oversparayed all over my washing machine, goof off took it right off... obviously start in an inconspicuous spot and make sure it doesn't hurt the plastic...

of course thats if its vht nightshades and not just a semi transparent paint...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.